Flexible Payment Plan
Payment Plan: We have designed a flexible payment plan to ensure that you can still afford to study while shopping your goodies.
You can spread your fees over 4 months INTEREST FREE! Applies to all courses!
Month 1 – 40% Initial deposit
Month 2 – 25% instalment
Month 3 – 25% instalment
Month 4 – 10% Instalment
To qualify for our payment plan
1. You must be a resident in the South Africa at the time of registering and for the duration of your course.
2. Student must pay the first instalment of 50% of the total course fee for your invoice
3. Payment Plan is not available to students whose course fees are being paid by their employer.
4. Institute fees are NOT covered by Payment Plan
“It’s all about planning, hardworking and the right support from your college. Graduate School of Accounting gave me the right tools for managerial level and ICS preparation”.
– Sharon Takuva – CIMA ICS Top Student May 2018 South Africa
“Thanks to Graduate School of Accounting! Online classes gave me what is required to pass CIMA exams. The in-depth CIMA knowledge of the team is amazing and comes to handy, when things get tough.” Lewis is amazing, he consistently checks on my progress and makes my learning personalized, he supports me all the way.
– Catherine Mokwena – CIMA Operational Level
“CIMA is challenging, you need to get a combination of things right. GraduateSA assisted me in planning my subject combinations, supplied right study material, provided excellent tutors and gave me someone to speak to all the way to the exam.”.
– Edmond Magaya – CIMA Operational Level
“Preparing for my first attempt of the E1 exam was challenging, I felt ready to write, I had done almost all practice questions which made a lot of difference. When Lewis explained that CIMA want a well-rounded candidate it all made sense. Firstly, ln preparation, l needed to understand the principles, moved to practice questions and mock exams. I got all the support l needed from the Graduate School of Accounting, and they made sure l am ready by the time l went for the exam.”.
– Mbali Ngcobo, CIMA Operational Level E1 Pass
“Being a fresh graduate from University, l wasn’t sure how to approach CFA. GraduateSA consultant explained to me the amount of preparation and resources required to prepare for the exam. The online tutor support was great, the tutor responded to all my questions with detailed feedback. I highly recommend these guys to anyone preparing for CFA exams.”
– Tapiwa Gumbomberi – CFA Level 1 – First Time Pass
“The classes are great, lecturer is passionate and knowledgeable about CIMA, my study material was supplied in time and l was given payment plan to spread my fees. I wouldn’t ask for anything more. I passed my subjects and progressing with confidence. I highly recommend Graduate School of Accounting to anyone serious about passing CIMA.”
– Farai Makiwa – CIMA certificate level
“l was considering dropping economics till l joined the classes, the lecturer is excellent, he makes the concepts easy to understand with a guided step by step approach.” l could reach out to him via emails and telephone outside class and still recieve great support.
– Zukiswa Matamela – UNISA Economics Student
“Graduate School of Accounting delivered my study material to my door step, the consultant gave me professional advice on preparing for my portfolio and exams.”
– Grace Malefu – Bookkeeping Student
“My study material was delivered earlier that anticipated. The student advisor constantly check on my progress and motivates me all the time when things are going tough. Graduate School of Accounting cares about me.
– Amukelani Rikhotso – CIMA Certificate Level