The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants is the world’s largest professional body of Management Accountants with 227,000 members and students in 179 countries.
CIMA members are qualified to work across an organisation, not just in finance. In addition to strong accounting and finance fundamentals, CIMA teaches leading-edge strategic business and management skills that drive modern businesses.
The CIMA syllabus is designed to prepare students for a career in business with an emphasis on strategy, with many Chartered Management Accountants contributing in all areas of an organisation.
The key benefits of studying CIMA are:
• Be recognised by thousands of employers globally
• Combine finance and strategic business management skills
• Demonstrate ethics and professionalism
• Boost your employability and/or earning potential
• Get the much sought after qualification globally with give you CGMA/AICPA designation
• Get conversion to SAICA in South Africa and join other international accounting bodies globally.