The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants is the world’s largest professional body of Management Accountants with 227,000 members and students in 179 countries.
CIMA members are qualified to work across an organisation, not just in finance. In addition to strong accounting and finance fundamentals, CIMA teaches leading-edge strategic business and management skills that drive modern businesses.
The CIMA syllabus is designed to prepare students for a career in business with an emphasis on strategy, with many Chartered Management Accountants contributing in all areas of an organisation.
The key benefits of studying CIMA are:
• Be recognised by thousands of employers globally
• Combine finance and strategic business management skills
• Demonstrate ethics and professionalism
• Boost your employability and/or earning potential
• Get the much sought after qualification globally with give you CGMA/AICPA designation
• Get conversion to SAICA in South Africa and join other international accounting bodies globally.
“It’s all about planning, hardworking and the right support from your college. Graduate School of Accounting gave me the right tools for managerial level and ICS preparation”.
– Sharon Takuva – CIMA ICS Top Student May 2018 South Africa
“The classes are great, lecturer is passionate and knowledgeable about CIMA, my study material was supplied in time and l was given payment plan to spread my fees. I wouldn’t ask for anything more. I passed my subjects and progressing with confidence. I highly recommend Graduate School of Accounting to anyone serious about passing CIMA.”
– Farai Makiwa – CIMA certificate level