The Level III exam consists of item set and constructed response (essay) and item set questions:
- Morning session: Constructed response (essay) questions (usually between 8 and 12 questions, each with several subparts) with a maximum of 180 points. (The point value for each question is provided in the exam book.)
- Afternoon session: 11 item set questions (8 vignettes with 6 items each and 3 vignettes with 4 items each, for a total of 11 vignettes)
“Preparing for my first attempt of the E1 exam was challenging, I felt ready to write, I had done almost all practice questions which made a lot of difference. When Lewis explained that CIMA want a well-rounded candidate it all made sense. Firstly, ln preparation, l needed to understand the principles, moved to practice questions and mock exams. I got all the support l needed from the Graduate School of Accounting, and they made sure l am ready by the time l went for the exam.”.
– Mbali Ngcobo, CIMA Operational Level E1 Pass
“The classes are great, lecturer is passionate and knowledgeable about CIMA, my study material was supplied in time and l was given payment plan to spread my fees. I wouldn’t ask for anything more. I passed my subjects and progressing with confidence. I highly recommend Graduate School of Accounting to anyone serious about passing CIMA.”
– Farai Makiwa – CIMA certificate level
“l was considering dropping economics till l joined the classes, the lecturer is excellent, he makes the concepts easy to understand with a guided step by step approach.” l could reach out to him via emails and telephone outside class and still recieve great support.
– Zukiswa Matamela – UNISA Economics Student
“Graduate School of Accounting delivered my study material to my door step, the consultant gave me professional advice on preparing for my portfolio and exams.”
– Grace Malefu – Bookkeeping Student
“My study material was delivered earlier that anticipated. The student advisor constantly check on my progress and motivates me all the time when things are going tough. Graduate School of Accounting cares about me.
– Amukelani Rikhotso – CIMA Certificate Level