Graduate School of Accounting (GSA) offer tuition support leading to CIMA, ACCA, CFA, ICB and UNISA qualifications. GSA is predominately online, supported distance learning and onsite tuition provider with strong physical presence in KZN and Johannesburg in South Africa. GSA was formed to fulfil the dreams of many individuals to get academic and professional qualifications. Our aim is to provide access to world class qualifications to everyone at affordable and flexible ways.
We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional training to meet client’s needs. We invest in our people to deliver world class service. At GSA you have the opportunity to experience unique, world class service and support through dedicated, qualified and enthusiastic support team.
Our online classes are conducted by award winning BPP tutors who has consistently produced excellent pass rates.
We have a team of qualified CIMA, CIMA, CFA lecturers who has vast experience in delivering professional education over many years.
What makes us different?
• Online lecturers by world class tutors with excellent pass rates in CIMA, ACCA and CFA
• Flexible study options ranging from online classes, distance learning and questions based days.
• You receive expect advice in planning your academic year
• Progress faster by working with tutors who understands what it takes to pass exams
• Pass assured policy on BPP online classes
• Qualifications are registered on the National Qualifications Framework
• Expert advice from our team of experienced academic advisors
Our operations are recognised by the Department of Private Higher Education (Pending finalisation of application)
Graduate School of Accounting is an accredited CIMA Learning Partner for CIMA courses:
• Certificate in Business Accounting (SAQA ID 24418 - NQF 5)
• Diploma & Advanced Diploma Management Accounting (SAQA ID 35957 - NQF 6)
• Professional Qualification: Chartered Management Accountant (SAQA ID 20400 - NQF 7)